You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and communications while using the Service and for any consequences thereof. You are solely responsible for all Content that you post, upload, email, transmit or otherwise make available on the Service, or any material or information that you transmit to other Members. You agree to use the Service only to send and receive messages and material that are legal, proper and related to the particular domain on which you are participating. While Yuku prohibits specific conduct and Content in connection with the Service, you understand and agree that you nonetheless may be exposed to such conduct and/or Content and that you use the Service at your own risk. Under no circumstances will Yuku be liable in any way for any Content.
You agree to use the Service in ways that are respectful to other users and their experience and in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the Service to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar or obscene (unless within the scope of the topic area of a message board as determined by Yuku in its sole discretion), libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful or promote racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Exploit people in a sexual or violent manner;
- Solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- Solicit passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- Impersonate another person or entity, whether or not a Member of Yuku;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party (collectively the "Proprietary Rights"), unless you are the owner of the Proprietary Rights or have the permission of its owner to post such Content;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of the copyrighted work of another, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons or promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels stating the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is posted;
- Promote, engage or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, disruptive commercial messages, false or misleading information or any other form of solicitation;
- Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature;
- Attempt to reverse engineer, disassemble, decrypt or decompile the Service or any systems of Yuku or its affiliated organizations;
- Do anything that may interfere with the operation of the Service, including, but not limited to, hacking, spamming and flood attacking;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Service;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Service or collect information about users for any unauthorized purpose;
- Submit Content that falsely expresses or implies that such Content is sponsored or endorsed by Yuku;
- Create user accounts by automated means, or under false or fraudulent pretenses; or
- Cover or obscure the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any Yuku page via HTML/CSS or any other means.
If you use the Service to commit any of the above, Yuku may, in its sole discretion, terminate your password, account or ability to use the Service, and remove and discard any Content within the Service.