The Easy Way to Organize Your Wardrobe in 15 Minutes Per Day
[i]by Barbara Myers - barbmy...@adelphia.net[/i]
1. Separate clothing into categories. Pants with pants, skirts with skirts, and so on.
2. Find five containers (boxes, baskets, plastic storage) and label as follows: Donate, Mend, Trash, Hold, Store Until (date six months from today). Over
the next three days, you will sort your clothing. Any item that doesn't fit or look beautiful on you goes into the donate container. If buttons are loose
or alterations are needed, the item belongs in the mend pile. Trash is for anything stained or beyond
repair. Hold is for items you're not sure about. Put them away for one month and then make a decision. Store Until is for items which don't currently fit but might in six months if you continue on your weight loss program.
3. Go through your pants, skirts and shorts. Try on each pair. Sort.
4. Today, try on all your shirts and sweaters. Sort.
5. Go through cardigans, jackets and dresses. Sort.
6. Take the donate box to The Salvation Army or a consignment shop today. Mend items or drop them off at the seamstress. Store your other two containers elsewhere in your home.
7. Organize each category by color -- from white to cream to tan to brown to green and so on. You did it! This is your current wardrobe. Everything fits and is ready to wear.